Happy Sunday! today has been a good day. Missed church today because baby girl hasn't seemed like she felt very good last few days and had a low grade fever the other night so I wanted to play it safe so everyone went to church today except for me, and baby girl. We rested while the rest of the family was at church then after they returned, we had lunch, and then neigbor stopped by, met her, and they brought some gifts over for the kids that they no longer used since their kids are older now. A bike, a air hockey table, and a roll top desk. Kids were really excited. Making dinner which will be oven baked pork chops with stove top stuffing, and mushroom soup. can't wait for it to be ready as it looks and smells absolutely delicious. Had wonderful weekend. Thursday was Dh's company Christmas dinner and we had the opportunity of eating at the SUN DIAL restaurant in Atlanta GA on the 72nd floor. It was an awesome experience and baby girl came along for the fun dressed in her elf dress. So cute, and so fun. Soon as I get pics I will have to post them up. Some of Dh's co workers took the pictures. Hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays so far. Gotten most of or christmas shopping done already which is a relief.. still been buying things here and there, but gotten a majority of the shopping done I think. how many gifts do you get your kids for Christmas? It adds up so quickly here with us having 7 kids. one of which is only 1 month old so she doesn't have a clue what's going on yet.
Good Evening! Welcome to my blog! I have restarted this blog and removed all my old posts so that it feels like a new blog, fresh start, fresh outlook on life. I look forward to posting here atleast once weekly and sharing my journey toward fitness, God, my family and the things that matter most in life. This past yr has been a rough road as my Dad passed away August of 2011 at 56 years old and then my mom passed away a few months ago, in September of 2012 so it has been a hard road, however it has also had blessings, as we just brought another beautiful spirit into the world, Oct 31,2012 and our 7th child was born. She is truly a blessing to all of us, amidst the trials and has brought sunshine to us, during a bad trail of storms. She is a blessing to us and I can feel the Love of the Father, and my parents when I look into her eyes. At this time of thanksgiving I feel blessed and want to post about the things I have been so graciously blessed with.
1. I am thankful for God, and his unfailing faith in me and His not giving up on me despite my struggles with faith at this time of great loss.
2. I am thankful for my husband and his not giving up on me and the challenges I have faced.
3. I am thankful for my children and the blessings they are to us.
4. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to know that my Savior Jesus Christ died for me and loves me. to know that God has a plan for me.
5. thankful for the Temple and that Families can be together forever
6. Thankful for families and for each of my brothers, and sisters. they live far away from me, and I miss them greatly and we each have had our struggles, especially since mom's passing but in the end, family is what keeps us going and Love will pull us through.
7. thankful that God has always provided for us the things we NEED. we have always had a roof over our head, clothes on our backs, and food on our table.
8. thankful for the few yrs of homeschooling opportunity I had. Although it was very stressful it was an experience I am glad I had and even miss.
9. I am thankful to be fruitful and have a large family. It can be a challenge but is also very rewarding.
10. thankful for my best friend Tiffany, and the help we have been to each other when life gets hard.
the list could go on and on, but these are my top 10. :-)
Mother of 7 beautiful children.(4 boys,3 girls) Republican, Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (also known as Mormon) :) Rubber stamper, crafter, singer, music composer, nature lover. Lover of all things music.