Wednesday, November 21, 2012
1. I am thankful for God, and his unfailing faith in me and His not giving up on me despite my struggles with faith at this time of great loss.
2. I am thankful for my husband and his not giving up on me and the challenges I have faced.
3. I am thankful for my children and the blessings they are to us.
4. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to know that my Savior Jesus Christ died for me and loves me. to know that God has a plan for me.
5. thankful for the Temple and that Families can be together forever
6. Thankful for families and for each of my brothers, and sisters. they live far away from me, and I miss them greatly and we each have had our struggles, especially since mom's passing but in the end, family is what keeps us going and Love will pull us through.
7. thankful that God has always provided for us the things we NEED. we have always had a roof over our head, clothes on our backs, and food on our table.
8. thankful for the few yrs of homeschooling opportunity I had. Although it was very stressful it was an experience I am glad I had and even miss.
9. I am thankful to be fruitful and have a large family. It can be a challenge but is also very rewarding.
10. thankful for my best friend Tiffany, and the help we have been to each other when life gets hard.
the list could go on and on, but these are my top 10. :-)